Saturday, January 26, 2008

Experiences in class....I really enjoyed..and learned alot...!!!

In the beginning I used to hate English. I did not like reading books. After coming to this class, I started liking English. When I started reading books for the assignments, I got interested in reading more and more books. I understood that reading is one kind of enjoyment too. Slowly I got more interest in doing assignments for this class. I was weak in writing but after coming to this class, my writing has been improved a lot. When I see my writing I feel the big difference in it. Now I pay attention to each and every sentence I write and try to find the mistake and change it. I really liked the two books that we did in class. Plots of those books were really interesting and they were unique in their own way. This blog thing is very good. It is nice interacting place. This is the most interesting part and also different from writing essays in a paper, it is like a break kfrom books. As a teacher, you have taught me many things which are important for me for my future. I m pretty sure, I am not leaving the course empty handed. I am taking many good memories from the class and from the teacher.
Thank You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Good luck next semester! You may delete your blog if you want. :) I'm done evaluating them.